Steps to Reproduce
- In the navigation filter, enter Reports.
- Go to Create New.
- Create a report with these conditions:
- Title: Incident SLA by Assigned To
- Data (Table): Incident
- Type: Bar
- Group by: Assigned to
- Stacked by: Escalation
- Aggregation: Count
- No. groups: System Default (12)
- Show Other: True
- Stacked: False (Radio button)
- Grouped columns: True (Radio Button)
- View the report and note that the color order in the legend appears in the reverse order to the color order of the actual bar charts.
Note that if you swap the value of the radio button to Stacked (True) and Grouped (False), then the order is correct.
Use stacked columns instead of grouped columns to avoid this issue.
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
You can also subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB643362