The element type "td" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</td>".
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to an instance with demo data.
- Ensure that the Report Security plugin is activated.
- Add the role report_group to Beth Anglin (this allows Beth to share reports with her groups).
- Update the write ACL for sys_report (using the login in the attached .js file).
- Impersonate Beth and create a report shared with the group: Hardware
- Impersonate Bow Ruggeri (who is a member of the Hardware group), and open the group report created in step 5.
- Click Save.
The message The element type "td" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</td> is displayed.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB650638