The "Change requests.Open.Emergency" report source is no longer working as expected starting with the Geneva release. The choice list of the Type field on this table no longer works. Reports that use it as a report source will contain incorrect data.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance as admin.
- Navigate to Reports > Report Sources. Search for the Change requests.Open.Emergency report source in the list of report sources.
- Notice the filter column reads Type = Emergency and Active = true, but when you open the record, the Type portion of the filter is set to None.
Update the first filter condition of the report source to correct the problem:
- Navigate to to Reports > Administration > Report Sources.
- Open the report source Change requests.Open.Emergency.
- Change the first filter condition of the report source from [Type] [is] [None] to [Type] [is] [Emergency].
Related Problem: PRB652301