Steps to Reproduce
- Log into Fuji Patch 7 or Fuji Patch 7 HF3.
- Verify glide.ui.escape_text = true.
- Go to Service Catalog > Catalog Definitions > Maintain Item > Password Reset.
- Add new variable:
- Type: Yes / No
- Question: This is a test
- Name: atest
- Show Help: true
- Help Tag: This is a single quote '
- Help Text: Test this too & ' "
- Click Save.
- Click Try It.
- Click on the variable.
Note that the Help Tag does not show the quote, but it does show escaped text.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
For a recent update to this issue, see KB0562895: More information tag on Service Catalog Variables turns HTML into escaped text.
Related Problem: PRB645993