On a record producer in the type specification, setting a reference qualifier condition on the variable will be applied to other variables on the record producer when using the mobile interface.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Catalog Definition > Record Producers.
- Go to Name > Password Reset.
- Open the variable What application password do you need reset? [cmdb_ci].
- In the simple reference qualifier, set a condition [Class] [is] [User]. Click Update.
Alternatively, set table to Configuration Item [cmdb_ci] and simple reference qualifier condition to: [Class] [is] [Database].
- Navigate to the mobile view /$m.do.
- Open the service catalog and select Password Reset.
- Note that if you select the question What application password do you need reset? and then attempt to go back and select Whose password needs to be reset, you see the message: No Matching Results.
The fix is within the ServiceNow code base, so no workaround is possible.
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB628915