Steps to Reproduce
This can be reproduced in Eureka and Fuji environments:
- Navigate to Content Management >Pages.
- Filter by name: Portal - Order Hardware.
- Change the URL suffix:
- Click View Page, or launch the URL to display the page within the CMS: https://<instance>.service-now.com/ess/service_catalog.do
- Select any item (for example, Sales Laptop), then click Add to Cart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Note that the user is not taken to checkout but redirects to the same page (service_catalog).
This is not considered a defect; service_catalog.do is a valid page for the system, used specially when the request is cancelled. For this reason, it is considered a "reserved word" and should not be used as a URL suffix value.
Related Problem: PRB627501