This defect has always existed in the code and is not a regression defect.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as an admin, and navigate to Change > Administration > Conflict Properties.
- Set the following properties:
change.conflict.blackout = false
change.conflict.currentci = false
change.conflict.currentwindow = true
change.conflict.relatedchildwindow = true
change.conflict.relatedparentwindow = true
change.conflict.mode = basic
- Upload the CIs attached (or create 3 related CIs).
- Create a new change, and enter the Configuration item (matching a CI uploaded or created).
- Under the Schedule tab, enter a planned start date and end date () that covers the weekend.
- Click the Check Conflicts related link, and note that Global Infrastructure conflicts are generated (the collisions related list should be added to the change_request form).
- Change the following property:
change.conflict.currentwindow = false
- Note that no conflicts are generated even though parent/child properties are enabled.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB600931