Steps to Reproduce
- Enable the on-call scheduling plugin.
- Navigate to User Admin > Users. Open any User record.
- Personalize the choices for the Time Zone field, and add IST.
- Activate ui_timezone_changer through the UI macro.
- Log out and log back in.
- Navigate to On-Call Scheduling > On-Call Calendars.
- Switch to the weekly view. Note the calendar appears properly with times starting and ending at the correct time bars on the calendar.
- Use the gear icon to change the time zone to IST.
- Switch the calendar back to the weekly view.
- Note that several times start/end at 30-minute intervals and do not show properly (show with overlap) in the time zone bars.
There is no workaround available. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB606770