If you have the Field Service Management plugin installed and the SLA property 'Use the following time zone for SLA' is set to the default of 'The caller's time zone', when you create a Work Order record, any Task SLAs created for that record do not have the time zone of the Caller selected on the Work Order.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install plugin Field Service Management (com.snc.work_management).
- Confirm that SLA property Use the following time zone for SLA is set to the caller's time zone.
- Modify an existing User record to have a time zone value that is different to the system time zone.
- Create a new Work Order record (navigate to Field Service > Work Order > Create New) with the Caller field set to the user you just updated to have a different time zone.
- Open the work order you created and in the Task SLAs related list. Note there is one work order attached, and if you open this task SLA, the time zone field contains the system time zone when it should be the time zone of the caller.
- Navigate to System UI > Script Includes, and search for the script include with a name of SLATimezone.
- Add these two lines within the switch-case statements that tests for task_type within the _getCaller function:
- To remove the Customer Update record created when you made the above modification, go to the module Customer Updates. Search for any updates where Target name equals SLATimezone and delete them.
Doing this ensures that future patches/upgrades are able to update the SLATimezone script include.
Related Problem: PRB625952