When a catalog item is ordered, the users are re-directed to the com.glideapp.servicecatalog_checkout_view and the Continue Shopping, Home, and Back to Catalog buttons do not appear.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the /ess portal.
- Navigate to Software > Access.
- Click the Order now button.
Note that there is no Back to Catalog or Continue Shopping button. If you repeat the same process from the Service Catalog module, the buttons appear.
This behaviour is by design. A workaround consists in the following steps:
- Navigate to the UI Page com.glideapp.servicecatalog_checkout_view.
- On the HTML field, locate this line of code, right before the <table> tag,:
- Add in an OR condition '|| SNC.CatalogCMS.isCMSSite()', so now that line appears as below:
<j2:if test="$[!GlideTransaction.get().isVirtual() || SNC.CatalogCMS.isCMSSite()]">
Related Problem: PRB650505