Steps to Reproduce
- Log into an installed with Fuji installed.
- Impersonate any user in the system.
- Go to a CMS base system page (/ess).
- Click on Account Settings > My Profile or go to /ess/profile.do.
The page loads with the profile in an iFrame.
- Click the back button in the iFrame.
Expected behavior: it should go back to the previous CMS page.
Actual behavior: the iFrame goes back to welcome page.
See GIF attached.
Note: this is only one example of this back button issue but there are others (see PRB573713).
There are two options:
- Change the functionality of the button so that clicking the button reloads the page
- Hide the button using CSS
Related Problem: PRB622769