For Order Guides, the CMS back button in the toolbar opens the Welcome page instead of the previous page.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Catalog Definitions.
- Filter to find the record named Request Developer Project Equipment.
- Change the category from Can we help you to Software (this makes it available from the CMS ESS site).
- Go to ESS portal (for example, https://<instance>.service-now.com/ess).
- Go to Order Things > Software.
- Scroll and select Request Developer Project Equipment.
Note that the URL should display: https://<instance>.service-now.com/ess/order_software.do.
- Click the back button on the Order guide:
Note that the Welcome page is displayed:
- Repeat the same steps within the non-CMS, standard UI. Note that the back button opens the previous screen (for example, the Software category list of items).
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB635277