In CMS, while in the Shift+Click popup form, clicking a UI action causes the popup to become an empty window and remain open.
Steps to Reproduce
In an affected instance:
- Navigate to Self-Service > Service Catalog.
- Select any item (for example, Top Requests > Access), and submit a request to generate an RITM.
- Launch CMS: https://<instance>.service-now.com/ess
- Click Account Settings, and select Open Orders.
- Shift+Click on the RITM number to open the popup form:
- Enter text into the Additional Comments field.
- Click Update.
- Note that the popup window shows an empty page and remains open.
- Repeat steps in standard UI, and note this issue does not occur and that the popup form closes as expected.
After step 9, manually click the X to close out the popup. The update is saved as expected.
Related Problem: PRB635514