The Rotation Start time value on the Roster form is different from the Scheduled entry Start Date Time.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the On-Call Scheduling Plugin.
- Check that user's timezone is anything other than Etc/UTC.
- Navigate to On-call Scheduling > Schedule Templates (cmn_schedule).
- Create a Template Schedule.
- Type: On Call
- Timezone: float
- Create a schedule entry under this schedule (cmn_schedule_span).
- Show as: On Call
- When: 2015-08-28 09:30:00 to 09:30:00 2015-08-29.
- Note that the Start Date Time is 2015-08-28 09:30:00.
- Navigate to On-call Scheduling > My Group Schedules > New.
- Create a new rota.
- Group: Database
- New schedule to begin: (date: today)
- Would you like to use an existing schedule?: Yes
- What type of schedule would you like to use? The one created in steps above
Notice the roster under the new rota has an unexpected Rotation Start Time.
This problem was fixed in Helsinki.
As a workaround on an earlier release, set a start time that offsets to Etc/UTC resulting in desired start time.
Related Problem: PRB647005