Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the On-Call Scheduling Plugin.
- Check that user's timezone is anything other than Etc/UTC.
- Navigate to On-call Scheduling > Schedule Templates (cmn_schedule).
- Create a Template Schedule.
- Type: On Call
- Timezone: float
- Create a schedule entry under this schedule (cmn_schedule_span).
- Show as: On Call
- When: 2015-08-28 09:30:00 to 09:30:00 2015-08-29.
- Note that the Start Date Time is 2015-08-28 09:30:00.
- Navigate to On-call Scheduling > My Group Schedules > New.
- Create a new rota.
- Group: Database
- New schedule to begin: (date: today)
- Would you like to use an existing schedule?: Yes
- What type of schedule would you like to use? The one created in steps above
Note that the roster under the new rota has an unexpected Rotation Start Time.
Set a start time that offsets to Etc/UTC resulting in desired start time.
Alternatively, upgrade to a version listed in the Fixed In field below.
Related Problem: PRB647005