Steps to Reproduce
This issue only occurs when using an instance with the Eureka release installed and the Firefox browser (FIrefox version 41.0.1 was used in the steps below). The issue does not occur with the Fuji or Geneva releases or other browsers.
- Navigate to incident_status.do.
- Filter down to one record (this is important for reproducing the issue).
- Clear the gear in the upper left corner of list view to display the list mechanic and personalize the list.
The dialog box is cut off.
The issue do not occur when following the same steps within the standard (non-CMS) user interface.
There are two possible workarounds for this issue.
- Use a browser, such as Chorme or Firefox, that does not have the issue
- If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue
Related Problem: PRB630009