In CMS, iFrame is not resizing correctly and is displaying a vertical scroll bar.
Steps to Reproduce
- Impersonate an ITIL User.
- Launch CMS site (for example, https://<instance>service-now.com/ess).
- In the Get Help section on the homepage, select Issue Status.
- Select an incident from the list.
Note that a vertical scrollbar displays for the Active Incidents iFrame (where sizing is Expand to fit) on incident_status content page:
If upgrading to a version listed in the Fixed In section below is not possible, the following workaround can be used:
- Override the UI macro named ui_page_footer by importing the attached xml (sys_ui_macro_workaround.xml) file.
- Edit the CMS CSS by adding:
For more information, see ServiceNow Geneva iFrame Resize UI Script.js.
Related Problem: PRB628936