If a project created in Microsoft Project 2013 with multiple tasks and relationships is imported into the Project Management application, an incorrect lag value may be inserted.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate Project Management v3.
- Import a project with relationships created in Microsoft Project 2013 format.
Note that a lag of 95+ days is added to the relationships. This added lag extends the start dates of the tasks.
- Open the project in Microsoft Project 2013.
- Use the File > Save As menu option and save the project with the Microsoft Project 2000-2003 or Microsoft Project 2007 file format.
- Import the saved project into the Project Management application.
Related Problem: PRB635702