Updating the Photo field in the My Profile (User in Self-Service view) in CMS site does not return back to My Profile. It returns to the welcome.do page.
In navpage, it is returning to the My profile(User) form as expected, however, this does not occur in CMS.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Administration > Users.
- Select any record.
- Switch to the Self Service view.
- Navigate to Configure > Form Layout.
- Add the Photo field to the view.
- Impersonate any user (for example, System Administrator).
- Launch CMS (for example, https:<instance>.service-now.com/<url_suffix of site>.
- Navigate to Account Settings > My Profile.
- Click the Photo field's Click to add link.
- Choose the file.
- Click OK.
Note that the user is taken to the welcome.do page content. The user should be taken back to their profile (for example, profile.do).
Related Problem: PRB647911