When a user in Self-Service view in CMS updates the Photo field in their 'My Profile', the navigation does not return back to the profile form, but to the welcome.do page.
In navpage, it is returning to the My profile(User) form as expected, however, this does not occur in CMS.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Administration > Users.
- Select any record.
- Switch to the Self Service view.
- Navigate to Configure > Form Layout.
- Add the Photo field to the view.
- Impersonate any user (for example, System Administrator).
- Launch CMS (for example, https:<instance>.service-now.com/<url_suffix of site>.
- Navigate to Account Settings > My Profile.
- Click the Photo field's Click to add link.
- Choose the file.
- Click OK.
Note that the user is taken to the welcome.do page instead of their profile page (i.e. profile.do).
Related Problem: PRB647911