Back button does not work when reference icon is clicked on list in CMS.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue only occurs within CMS.
- Open an instance that has Fuji or Geneva installed.
- Impersonate any user (for example, admin).
- Launch CMS site.
For example, https://<instance>.service-now.com/ess.
- Select Issue Status.
- Click the reference icon displayed at beginning of any row within the incident list.
- Click the back button in the upper left of the form.
The form is reloaded.
- Go back to Issue Status.
- Select any record from the list
- After the record loads, click the back button.
It works as expected.
Select the record (instead of using the reference icon) when on a list view within CMS.
Related Problem: PRB647224