With the Maintain Cart Layouts feature turned on, the sc_request view should show the new styled view of a request, but is still shows the old style.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Catalog Policies > Properties.
- Find the property named Use the sc_layout driven cart macros (glide.sc.use_cart_layouts) and ensure that Yes is selected.
- Navigate to Self-Service > My Requests.
- Click on any request.
Note that the UI rendered is still the older version and does not honor any changes made in the Order Status Screen in Maintain Cart Layouts.
- In the application navigator, type sys_navigator.list.
- Press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
- Select the entry labeled sc_request.
- Edit the script to replace both occurrences of the following:
if (useLayouts == 'true')
- Click Update.
Note: If you change the script, any future upgrades ignore the script and fixes or enhancements are not applied. The update record can be removed from the sys_update_xml table before upgrade to enable the system to make changes to this file.
Related Problem: PRB647319