If a user adds a report to the a CMS page, once you load the page, the error message 'You are not authorized to view this page' appears. After a refresh, the message goes away.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Content Management > Sites.
- Select a Site (e.g. Employee Self-Service).
- On the 'Pages' related list, click New to create a new content page.
- Populate the Name of the new page (i.e. test_page) and save the record.
- Scroll down to Related Links and select Edit Page.
- Click the Add content link in the upper left and select any gauge (e.g. Gauges > Incident > All incidents By State).
- Test the new page by launching this URL: https://<instance>.service-now.com/ess/test_page.do.
- At the bottom of the page with the correctly rendered gauge, the message "You are not authorized to view this page" will appear.
Reload the page or the url and the incorrect security message is cleared.
Related Problem: PRB636318