Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Search for and open the record for the Facilities Service Management plugin.
- In Related Links, click Activate/Upgrade.
- Click Activate.
- Click View Plugin List.
- Navigate to Self-Service > Facilities Catalog.
- Click Maintenance and Repair.
- Click Report a Safety Issue.
- Type in some information.
- Click Submit.
- Navigate to Facilities > Requests > Open - Unassigned.
- Open the record for the request you created.
- In Facilities Requests Task section or tab, open the task that was created.
- Click Cancel Task.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB646414