When upgrading to Fuji with the Assessment Components plugin activated, all current Question Choice[question_choice] records are not populated with their Class [sys_class_name] value, causing issues with updating/deleting the record.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a pre-Geneva instance.
- Activate the Assessment Components plugin.
- Upgrade the instance to Fuji.
- Go to the Question Choice [question_choice] table.
- Add the Class column for the list layout. Observe that the value is empty.
- Try to delete any of the choice records.
A stack trace is thrown and the record is not deleted.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB642039