The cert_element.assigned_to field can contain both user or group sys_ids, depending on the setup of the cert_schedule table. This affects reports on the cert_element table when looking at the assigned_to field.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Search for and open the record for Data Certification.
- In Related Links, click Activate/Upgrade.
- Select the Load demo data option.
- Click Activate.
- Click View Plugin List.
- In the Application Navigator, type cert_element.list into the Filter navigator text box and press enter or return on your keyboard.
- Search for and open the record with a Document name of Database: SAP ORA01 (the sys_id is ac35fcdf9751300000f8d7b8fa297590).
Note that the Assigned to field has the informational icon to the right, but no value in the field. If you mouse over or click, the message Record not found is displayed.
- Edit all of the certification elements that have a certification schedule using assign to group.
- Select a value in the Assigned to box.
- Clear the value.
- Save the record.
This clears the bad value.
Related Problem: PRB636694