Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Problem > All.
- Open a problem record.
- Right-click in the header and select Configure > Form Layout.
- Create a new form section after the Solution section/tab.
- Add a new string field (max length 1000) with any name to the new section.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.
- Navigate to Problem > Create New.
- Fill in any mandatory fields with any information.
- In the new string field you created, type at least two lines of text.
- Click Submit.
- Switch beteween the Solution section/tab and the new section/tab created.
Note the text area size and height. After clicking on the new tab and reloading the form, if you go back to the Solution tab, it is displayed incorrectly and is too large in size.
- Click inside the new string field and start to edit.
Observe the height updates as you type and seems to correct itself.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB633521