A user with the rota_manager role receives the message 'action not authorized' after clicking the New button from the My Group Schedules list.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install the On-call Scheduling plugin.
- Add rota_manager role to a user.
- Log in as that user.
- Navigate to On-Call Scheduling > My Group Schedules.
- Click New.
The Action not authorized message appears and the wizard does not run.
Make the following changes:
- Import the xml files attached to this article.
- Add the rota_manager role to the system wizard named Create On-Call Schedule.
Note: This is just a workaround. Revert to base system before upgrading.
Related Problem: PRB623391