Steps to Reproduce
- Activate On-Call Scheduling plugin with no demo data.
- Create a new schedule and use defaults except for:
- Name: Service Desk
- Group: Service Desk
- Member: David & Beth
- In the calendar that is displayed, double-click Beth or David's name to create an override.
- Provide on-call for another roster member.
- Member: ITIL User
- Covering on: Primary (Service Desk)
- In the Calendar, note that the Itil User is showing as an override for the user you selected him for.
- In thE sys_user_group table, open the Service Desk group.
- Edit the Group Members to remove ITIL User from the group.
- Navigate to On-Call Calendars.
On the day that you scheduled an override using ITIL User as the replacement coverage, the previous user who was providing coverage should be displayed, but no coverage is displayed on that day.
A roster_schedule_span record is created per override. This record is not removed or modified when the user associated with the override is removed from the schedules group. For the original user to be displayed for the overrides coverage, delete the associated roster_schedule_span.
Related Problem: PRB645996