Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to your instance.
- Navigate to the Report module.
- Create a new report with following details:
- Table: Incident [incident]
- Type: Trend chart
- Trend field: Opened per Day
- Aggregation: Count
- Chart size: Large
- Other threshold: System Default (12)
- Show Other: Yes
- Display grid: checked
- Run the report. Note that the number reported per day in the bars of the graph does not match the numbers reported per day in the Opened Totals under the graph.
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB620475