If you create an item with the Item Designer and order the item from a child domain, the workflow "Item Designer - Approval" fails to create any approvals for the current sequence.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance running base system Eureka or Fuji.
- Enable the Domain MSP Plugin.
- Put your user in a particular domain (for example, TOP/MSP - not maint user).
- Create an catalog item using Item Designer.
- Order the item.
- Go to the RITM and click Show workflow.
Note that in the Item Designer - Approval workflow, the Run Workflow has failed to launch the sub-flow (indicated by the red activity color).
The first time you order, the steps may work, but in subsequent orders, the sub-flow "Item Designer - generate approvals for current sequence" is not launched and fails to create any approvals.
Ensure that the workflow is in the correct domain.
Related Problem: PRB632267