The Create Assessment record is not created if user has a pending survey instance for the same survey.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a trigger condition for the Customer satisfaction survey survey.
- Add a trigger condition on the incident table that fires when incident state is closed.
- Set the Repeat interval to 5 seconds.
- Try closing an incident with caller_id="abel tutor".
The system creates a Survey Instances record assigned to Abel Tutor with a State of Ready to take.
- Close another incident with caller_id="abel tutor"
No additional Survey Instances record is created for Abel Tutor because the previous instance is not completed.
There are two workaround options:
- Use legacy survey.
- In Fuji patch 1 and later relases, cancel the previous survey and receive a new one. You can still only provide feedback for one task that is the latest closure.
Related Problem: PRB606689