Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a base system Dublin instance.
- Navigate to System Mobile UI > UI Actions > Mobile.
- Open global Save UI Action.
- Modify the script to add the line action.setRedirectURL('./navpage.do'); after the line current.update();.
- Access the instance again using the Mobile UI ($m.do).
- Navigate to Approvals.
- If you are logged in as maint, filter for All Approvals.
- On one of the records, click Save.
The browser remains on the saved approval form when it should load the page given in the setRedirectURL argument.
This issue has been resolved as of Eureka Patch 10 and Fuji Patch 3. Upgrading an affected instance to one of these version or a later version corrects the issue.
Note that for external URLs, such as http://www.servicenow.com, end users need to disable Safari's popup blocker setting. This can be done on the iphone by navigating to Settings > Safari > Disable Popup Blocker.
Related Problem: PRB623516