Steps to Reproduce
- In the Desktop UI, navigate to Self Service > My Task Boards. This should set the vtb.help.firsttime User Preference to false, preventing the appearance of the Welcome screen.
- As same user, log in to the instance using the Safari browser on an iPad. Use either tablet.do or navpage.do.
- Navigate to Self Service > My Task Boards. The task board Welcome screen should not appear, but it does. Additionally, the Welcome screen is cut off and the close button (X) does not work.
- Log in as a different user that has not already had the vtb.help.firsttime preference set for them.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3. The task board welcome screen does appear, but the screen is cut off and the close button (X) does not work.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.