While using the Mobile UI, after visiting a sysapproval_approver record as an approver, when going to another record, the "Reject" and "Approve" buttons remain in the form header.
Steps to Reproduce
- Deactivate the following Mobile UI Action:
- In the following two Mobile UI Actions, turn on the 'Form button' checkbox:
Steps to reproduce
- Impersonate Fred Luddy.
- Go to the Mobile UI:
- Open on the menu in the top left corner and select My Approvals.
- Select one of the records.
- You can see the Reject and Approve buttons on the form header (don't press on either of them).
- Go now to a different record, for example: Incidents > Active, and select one of the Incidents.
- Observe that the Reject and Approve buttons from the previous record are still showed in the form header.
This issue has been resolved as of Eureka Patch 11 and Fuji Patch 5 Releases of ServiceNow. Upgrading to the latest Eureka or Fuji Patch will resolve this issue.
Related Problem: PRB630205