Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Category for Service Catalog.
- Add a Header Icon to the category
- Add an item to the category so it will display in the catalog:
1) Add the category to Service Catalog twice, once as Category Details and again as Category Items.
2) Confirm icons are visible on both categories (may need to clear the cache to see the icon as an admin user.)
3) Impersonate the ITIL user.
4) Confirm the icon is only visible on Category Items category.
5) Repeat on a demo instance to confirm the icon is displayed as expected (although the Category Details and Category Items renderers are not available in Dublin, using the Homepage Renderer of either Default or Category Only both display the icons.)
Header icon for the category to appear all the time.
Header icon for the category only appears when the homepage renderer is set to Category Items.
The only workaround available is to clear the server's cache (cache.do).
Related Problem: PRB635546