When a mobile navigator app references a content page, the page does not load automatically and then displays a blank page when the url is reloaded.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance.
- Go to System Mobile UI > Navigator Apps.
- Click New to create a new record. Use Activity Report as the name, and click Submit.
- Under the Modules related list, click New, and create a record with the following values:
- Name: Activity Report
- Path: =view_content.do?sysparm_sys_id=0b7fda90ef202000914304167b22564c (This is the sys_id is of an OOB content page)
- Go to the mobile UI ($m.do).
- On the navigation pane, click Activity Report. Note the page does not load.
- Click to reload page, and a blank page is displayed.
The use of content pages is not supported in the mobile UI. This is a known limitation of the mobile UI rather than a bug.
Related Problem: PRB629503