Steps to Reproduce
- Install the new Mobile UI plugin.
- Navigate to System Mobile UI > Navigator Apps.
- Open any Application Menu.
- Create a new Module using the Modules related list.
- Name the module and set the table to 'Task [task]'.
- Navigate to /$m.do and to the module you created.
- Open any record that is a child of the Task table.
Note that it comes up as a task and not as the child record.
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB597438