Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new application scope.
- Create a new table within the application scope.
- Create a field on the new table (for example, a string field).
- Create an onChange client script that triggers on the field created in step 3.
- Navigate to $tablet.do.
- Open the form for the table.
- Try to change the field.
- Open Inspect Element.
Note the client side error: "ReferenceError: ScopedGlideAjaxGenerator is not defined."
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB632633