Steps to Reproduce
- Open a Eureka Patch 6 instance.
- Go to a requested item and add variable editor to the form.
- Create a new catalog UI policy and make one of the variables from the requested item read only.
- Go to the advanced view of the catalog UI policy:
- Ensure Applies on a Catalog Item view is cleared
- Ensure Applies on requested items is selected
- Use the Requested Item in the desktop UI.
- Note that the variable is read-only in the desktop UI.
- Go to mobile UI by using $m.do.
- Search for the same Requested Item in mobile.
- Note that the variable is NOT read-only.
Selecting the Applies on Requested Items and the Applies on a catalog item view options on the affected Catalog Item allows the UI policy to function as expected in the mobile UI on both catalog view and requested item. No other workaround is available.
Related Problem: PRB631929