The g_form.hideRelatedList function has no effect in the mobile UI.
Steps to Reproduce
- In the desktop UI, open an incident in the mobile view.
- Select Personalize > Configure > Related Lists, and add a related list to the form if one is not already there.
- Create a new client script:
- Type: onLoad
- UI Type: Both
- Script: g_form.hideRelatedList("REL:702782ceb2b5b1b1b007514c6daa62c2"); (You will need to change the sys_ID here to the match the related list you added.)
- Save and reload the incident form.
- Note that the related list added in step 2 no longer appears.
- Switch to the mobile UI.
- Open the same incident from step 1.
- Click the Related Lists tab.
- Note the related list is not hidden.
The reported issue is expected behavior. The hideRelatedList method is not available in the Mobile UI.
Related Problem: PRB630410