When a knowledge admin (or anyone who should be able to create knowledge articles) attempts to use the Knowledge > Articles > Create new module, they are brought to a blank knowledge form and are unable to fill in any information.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as or impersonate a knowledge_admin user.
- Navigate to Knowledge > Articles > Create new.
Note that you are unable to create an article.
Remove the condition from sys_security_acl_65bbd9bcd71221004792a1737e610389:
- Log in as an admin.
- Navigate to System Security > Access Control (ACL).
- Elevate your security privileges (if not maint).
- Search for the record where the sys ID value is: 65bbd9bcd71221004792a1737e610389.
- Open the record that is found.
- Remove the value in the Condition field.
- Save the record.
Related Problem: PRB638127