After an update containing an update to a choice list value for the "Starting state" and "Ending state" fields is committed, the "Starting state" and "Ending state" for both HR Case Flows and HR Task Flows are wiped out (empty).
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Update Sets > Local Update Sets.
- Create a new update set.
- Click Submit and Make Current.
- Navigate to System Definition > Choice List.
- Filter on the following:
Table = hr_task
Element = state
- Go to the state flow and modify a state.
- Return to the update set you created.
- Set the update set to Complete.
- Click Save.
- On the update set record, click the Export to XML action link.
- Navigate to Human Resources > State Flows > HR Case Flows.
- Confirm that the values for Starting state and Ending state are present.
On another instance:
- Navigate to System Update Sets > Retrieved Update Sets.
- Click the Import Update Set from XML related link.
- Upload the XML file previously exported.
- Open the newly imported update set.
- Click Preview Update Set.
- Click Commit Update Set.
- Navigate to Human Resources > HR Case Flows.
Note that the Starting state and Ending state fields are empty now.
The admin user needs to either reset all the states for each state flow record manually or use the Rebuild State Flows module to do so.
Related Problem: PRB637938