Steps to Reproduce
- Identify two instances with the same set of duplicate form section records (e.g. Table = incident, View = Default view, Caption = NULL).
- On the source instance, create an update set and capture form section updates (e.g. change the order of fields or add/remove a field).
- Complete the update set and retrieve it on the target instance.
Compare the update records in the update set on source and target instance. There may be an update record referencing a different form section record in both the update name and XML payload (the sys_id in the name and payload is changed when the update set is being retrieved).
Remove the unused form section records. To identify used form section records:
- Look at the sys_id of a form section update in the update set that captured the customizations.
- Open the form in question and use source view or form inspector to find the HTML tag similar to:
<div id="bf1d96e3c0a801640190725e63f8ac80" class="section-content" glide="true">. This usually shows up just bellow <div id="header_attachment"></div>.
Note: Subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB637728