Using Container Start to set the 2-column layout does not work in Eureka Patch 10.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a catalog item.
- Create a variable of type Container Start.
Choose layout, 2 Columns Wide, one Side, then the other, Order: 5.
- Create a variable of type Container End, Order: 10.
- Create a variable of any type with Order: 30.
- Create two variable sets containing two variables (for example, SingleLineText) and give these sets Order 6 and 7 so that they appear in the container created in step #2.
- Attach these variable sets to the Catalog Item setting the order of 5 and 10.
- Click Try It to view the item.
Note that all variables are in sequential order. No layout has been applied by the Container Start.
The only workaround available is to reset the layout and avoid using variables set inside containers.
Related Problem: PRB632404