Error "Sparse storage format has one field, sys_id" in Performance Analytics job logs
The following error can appear in the Performance Analytics job logs:
Sparse storage format has one field, sys_id
This error can be caused by:
- fact table of the breakdown assigned to an indicator is different from the fact table from the indicator
- the script used in an indicator is referring to a table column that does not exist
- an indicator is using a aggregate combined with a column that does not exist
Resolving the error
- View the job log.
- Search for the error.
- Identify the first preceding row where the message contains "Processing Indicator Source ..."
- Use the indicator source mentioned to search for associated automated indicators.
- For each indicator, verify the breakdowns and scripts used.