The following error can appear in the Performance Analytics job logs:
This error can be caused by:
- the fact table of the breakdown assigned to an indicator being different from the fact table from the indicator
- the script used in an indicator referring to a table column that does not exist
- an indicator using an aggregate combined with a column that does not exist
The instance localhost log will just show a stack dump, but nothing else, there is no trace of what table and field is attempted to be read. The following steps may be of help before creating an incident for SN support:
- View the job log in the instance localhost
- Search for the error message "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Sparse storage format has one field, sys_id"
- Just after the error message you should see a line with the field and table that can not be found "Syntax Error or Access Rule Violation detected by database (Unknown column '<table>.<field>' in 'field list')"
- Identify the first preceding row where the message contains "Processing Indicator Source ..."
- Use the indicator source mentioned to search for associated automated indicators
- For each indicator verify the breakdowns and scripts used