When using Knowledge Management Internationalization, the language box generated by the kb_languages UI macro does not appear on knowledge articles.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the plugin I18N: Knowledge Management Internationalization Plugin v2.
- Add the property glide.knowman.show_language_options with value of true.
- Add the property glide.knowman.show_language_options.roles with a blank value.
- Create a new English-language knowledge article.
- Create new non-English article with the English-language article as the parent.
- For the non-English article, click View article.
- Expected: A language box should appear giving you option of English and non-English languages.
- Actual: No language box is shown.
- Download the attached XML files and import them to your instance.
- Import these files only to a Fuji instance.
Note: The instance cache may need to be cleared after importing.
Related Problem: PRB630527