Catalog search results are not working in Fuji, using the base system dynamic block Catalog Search Results.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a Fuji instance on one of the versions listed in the Seen In field at the bottom of this article.
- Open the catalog_find.do page in the ESS portal.
- URL: <hostname>/ess/catalog_find.do.
- Notice the search does not work for any search term.
- Navigate to Content Management > Sites.
- Open Employee Self-Service.
- In the Related lists section, go to Pages and search for the page with the URL suffix catalog_find.
- Open Portal - Catalog Search Results.
- In the Related Links section, click Edit Page.
- After the edit view loads with all dropzones, delete the dropzone with the name Catalog Search Results.
- Click Add Content on the top right.
- Select options Content Blocks > *New IFrame. Use the second Add Here (see image below).
- Drag this new iFrame to the bottom.
- Click the edit icon of this dropzone and enter the values below:
- Name: Catalog Search Frame
- Frame Name: gsft_main
- Sizing: Expand to fit content (internal content only)
- URL: catalog_find_cms.do?sysparm_catalog=e0d08b13c3330100c8b837659bba8fb4
The view should be similar to the image below (ignore the data if irrelevant):
Note: Subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB633195