Steps to Reproduce
- Create a custom Powershell activity to read a large file (greater than 5MB) with the get-content command. (Get-Content <file>).
- Put this activity in your workflow and trigger the workflow.
- Navigate to the Workflow Context record and examine the output record in the ECC Queue.
Notice that there is an input message for the ECC Queue with no payload. The input message remains in a Ready state and the workflow state remains as executing, despite the command completion.
To ensure that the payload attached to the ECC Queue record can be processed and the workflow can continue, use either of the following procedures:
- Retrieve a smaller content, such that the payload size is less than the maximum allowable attachment file size: (com.glide.attachment.max_size = 5MB)
- Update the system property that controls the maximum allowable attachment file size (com.glide.attachment.max_size) to be greater than the payload size. The payload size is determined by the value in the mid.discovery.max_payload_size MID Server configuration parameter. Note that this is a global change and may impact other areas of the platform.
Note: Subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB626151