Steps to Reproduce
The following conditions will reproduce the issue:
- Instance is running an affected version in Fuji.
- User accesses a list view (of any module).
- User loads the mobile view, either from a mobile device or by including <instance>/?sysparm_device=mobile in the browser URL.
A blank page is displayed.
There are two workarounds available to remove this issue.
Option 1: Re-order to ensure the page renders
- Go to the affected list layouts using a desktop/laptop browser.
- For example: https://<instance_name>.service-now.com/incident_list.do?sysparm_view=mobile&sysparm_device=doctype
- Right-click on the table header row and select Configure > List Layout.
Option 2: Remove all splits from mobile list layouts
- Open each list with a split mobile view.
- Select the split items in the Selected box.
- Remove each split.
- Save the form.
- Test again with a mobile device.
Related Problem: PRB629856