When a service management application (for example, Marketing Service Management or Field Service Management) is task driven, a default task is created when the request moves from draft. If a request is created from a template, the additional default task is still created. This is undesired behavior. When a request is created from a template in a task driven application, a default task should not be created when leaving the draft state.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install a service management application with demo data and configure it to be task driven.
- Create a request with no template.
- Move the request out of draft and verify a default task is created.
- Create a request from a template.
- Move the request out of draft and verify no default task is created.
When creating a request from a template, an unnecessary task is created. Cancel or delete the task so the request can be closed properly.
Related Problem: PRB628145