When the system property "glide.knowman.attach.fields" is set to a value of "work_notes," articles attached to the record are added to the comments field.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log on to a demo instance.
- Set the property glide.knowman.attach.fields value to work_notes.
- Open an existing incident with a knowledge-related term in the short description.
- Click the knowledge icon next to the Short description field.
- Select an article from the list, then click Attach to Incident.
Expected: The knowledge should be added to the incident work notes.
Actual: The article is added to the comments instead.
Add the Contextual Search Results element to form:
- Right-click the form header.
- Select Configure > Form Layout.
- Move Contextual Search Results from the Available column to the Selected column.
- Click Save.
Related Problem: PRB627253